30+ Years Experience In the Legal Field
Premises Liability Lawyer Serving the Lone Star State
Put A Proven Bryan Personal Injury Lawyer On Your Side
Premises liability is a type of negligence claim brought by someone who has been injured by a condition of property. A related, but technically different type of case, involves someone who has been injured by “activity” conducted on a property. If you believe you have a premises liability case, speak with our Texas premises liability attorneys at Waltman & Grisham. During our 30+ years of experience, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for injured men, women, and children.
Premises Liability Cases
Premises liability cases arise from a broad distribution of causes and circumstances, often including the following:
- Falls caused by poorly maintained retail stores, sidewalks, or parking lots
- Trips caused by poorly designed retail stores, sidewalks, or parking lots
- Falling merchandise in retail stores
- Dangerous conditions at someone’s home
- Car accidents caused by roadway defects, improper maintenance, or poorly designed construction signs
- Falling trees that are not maintained
- Poor lighting at retail establishments
- Drowning from improperly maintained or poorly lit swimming pools
- Falls on dangerous stairs or ladders
- Assaults at retail establishments, malls, or parking lots
Ready to start your injury case? Speak with Waltman & Grisham.
The list of possible dangers and defective conditions in our everyday lives is long and varied. If you sustained injury or if a loved one was killed on another person’s property or at a retail establishment, parking lot, or any other environment, don’t wait to consult with an attorney. Waltman & Grisham is experienced in handling premises liability cases. Let us guide you in the proper direction.